The normal range of my charges are $18 to $35 - This month of January - I got hit with $196.Now, they are either the worst negotiators/business managers or we are getting gouged to the max.

This has been an exceptionally mild winter in Garland, Texas and it's obvious that they are not reading meters. Their guesstimates are skewed and we're getting screwed - I guess when you are the only game in town, you can hold the public hostage. This is not a glitch in their computer billing, which is precisely why I never 'autopay' my utilities. The overcharge comes after they dug up my yard to replace deteriorating pipes (understandable) and completely destroyed my irrigation system in the process (which will require thousands to replace and repair).

Obviously, the infrastructure needs upgrading but not on the backs of economically struggling patrons.I understand fluctuating markets and pricing variables - but this 'insult to injury' extreme is laughable if it were not so shockingly obvious Maybe the FTC can look into this - if they haven't been corrupted.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Atmos Energy and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about atmos energy gas service from Atmos Energy was pricing, mishandled payments and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Atmos Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Atmos Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Atmos Energy?

Comments

Most companies including electric guess instead of reading meters. Total scam.